Leicester City bid for CSKA forward Musa confirmed



CSKA boss Slutskiy confirm Leicester bid for Musa


Featured

Ronaldo chose ice bath over Irina!




Ahmed Musa is asking to hold talks with manager Claudio Ranieri this summer after a bid from the Fox were rejected in January.

CSKA Moscow boss Slutskiy has revealed Leicester City have made a bid worth €30 million for Striker Ahmed Musa.

The Foxes hard an offer for the Nigeria international rejected in the January transfer window with the striker admitting that he was happy to see out the season in Russia.



The 23-year-old went onto finishing the campaign with 18 goals in all competitions as CSKA secured the Russian Premier League title.


"The British club offered less than €30 million," CSKA boss told Match TV. "Musa came to me few days ago an asked "when Ranieri is back for holidays, I told him I don't know , I do not Ranieri.