OFFICIAL: Manchester United sign Baily




Watch Live Match Featured Videos
USA 4 - 0 COSTA RICA




OFFICIAL: Manchester United sign Bailly Latest Stories
The Ivorian International Joined the Red devils from Villareal with a fee worth  £30 though the deal is subjected to a work permi.

The  Red Devils have signed Eric Bailly from Villareal though the deal is subjected a work permit, the Club have confirmed.'


The 22-year old signed a four-year deal with option of another two years thereby becoming Jose Mourinho's first signing at Old Trafford.

Bailly who was part Ivory-Coast AFCON winning squad joined Manchester United with a fee reported to be about £30.


Speaking to the club's official website, Bailly express his joy for a dream come true; his word. " It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United, to play football at the highest level is what I have ever wanted to do

" I want to progress  to be the best that I can be and I believe working with Jose Mourinho with help me develop in the right way and the right club,  I am looking forward to meet with my new team-mates and to starting this new chapter of my life"

Mourinho added; "Eric is a young central defender with great natural talent. He has progressed well to date and has the potential of becoming one of the best around.

"We look forward to working with him to help nurture that natural talent and fufil his potential, Eric is at the club to continue his development.

***
 



More Videos