OFFICIAL: Zlatan's move to Man Utd done and dusted





                                                                                                                                                                           






OFFICIAL:Man Utd have completed the signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovich from PSG


The Spain International has becomes Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho's second summer signing, joining on a one-year deal following his departure from PSG

Manchester Unted have completed the transfer signing of 34-year-old Sweden International Zlatan Ibrahimovich after releaseing a short video on their official twitter account.

Ibrahimovich moves to Old trafford on a free transfer and becomesJose Mourinho's second summer signing following Bailly to the Premier league.



The striker has signed a one-year deal with the Red Devils with option of  a second year, following his departure from Paris Saint Germain.

Speaking of the move, Ibrahimovich told the club's official website; "I am absolutely delighted to be joining Manchester United and am looking forward to playing in the Premier league. It goes without saying that I cannot wait to work with Jose Mourinho once again.

"He is a fantastic manager and I am ready for this new and exciting challenge, I have thoroughly enjoyed my career so far and have some freat memories. I am now ready to create more special moments in England".



Recent Videos
EPL SERIE A LA LIGA
BUNDESLIGA LIGUE 1 INTL'FRIENDLIES
EURO 2016 AFCON COPA AMERICA


Comment  
Real Madrid Promotions 160x600 (Eng)   IT BEGINS... New Official City Crest Merchandise 160x600


Recommended Products

Full page

Full page

Full page

Full page

Full page